Subject: Re: [boost] [soc2009] Project ideas: on the wiki, please
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-18 16:38:40

----- Original Message -----
From: "troy d. straszheim" <troy_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:14 PM
Subject: [boost] [soc2009] Project ideas: on the wiki, please

> All,
>
> Google will allocate funded student positions as outlined here:
>
> http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/studentallocations
>
> Meaning that it is in our interest to get as many student applications
> as possible. We don't know how many will be approved by google.
>
> Many students will peruse the gsoc google-hosted websites looking for
> project ideas, and the soc2009 wiki page will be linked to from there:
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/soc2009
>
> Please post your project ideas there, where interested students will be
> most likely to stumble on them.

Good idea,

In case a students are interested, I have added a Frame library which replace the concept of Archive in the serialization library by a Frame. The paricularity of a frame respect to an archive is that a frame is bidirectional.

I have added also an extension to the Accumulator library managing dependent accumulators_sets.

Best,
Vicente