Subject: Re: [boost] Google SOC Mentors?
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-18 16:51:56

Would folks willing to mentor students for this years GSOC please step
> forward and make themselves known?
>
> We need both people to assist in assessing the student applications, and
> experienced Boosters to mentor the students themselves.
>
> We really need to get some new blood into this if our SOC participation is
> to continue - we can't rely on the "usual suspects" taking this on year
> after year - in short, "Your Boost Needs You!".

Is there a list of people "approved" to mentor? How does this process work?
I ask because I am working with two undergraduates students working on
projects that would probably make decent Boost libraries.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]