Subject: [boost] [gsoc] interest check for BigDecimal class
From: kannan venkat (kvenkan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-28 13:44:33

Hi,
I am a student applying for GSoC 2009. I was always interested in a
BigInteger class for c++ like the one provided by JAVA.i learnt that it was
implemented in a previous year's GSoC. But i could not find it in the boost
package i downloaded(i beg your pardon if i am wrong). Please let me know if
there is scope to work on that.
One more feature missing in boost is a BigDecimal class.Would it be good
idea to implement the BigDecimal class with all their functionalities
-overloading all arithmetic,assignement & comparison operators , functions
for other basic operations.

bye
kannan