Subject: [boost] GSoC 2009
From: Julian Mautner (julian.mautner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-31 12:52:37

Hi everyone!

I'm Julian, 21 years old, student at the university of Innsbruck, Austria.
Currently I'm making my bachelor in physics and computer science.

I really would like to participate as a GSoC-student of yours. I intend to
write a proposal for the Boost.Devector project. But first I wanted to ask a
few questions:

1) I didn't understand if devector is an intrusive container or it only
has to use them?

2) What does this devector class should (exaclty) be capable to do?

3) Which methods are the most important to perform in O(1)?

4) I didn't used the boost-library very much in the past, is this a
great problem for this project?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Julian