Subject: [boost] Release schedule
From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-03 10:14:32

Hi,

the calendar at http://www.boost.org/development/index.html
has:

   1.39.0 Closed for major code changes

for today and:

   1.39.0 Closed except by permission

for next Friday, Apr 10th. I have a few questions:

1. Is this schedule still up-to-date? I did not notice any reminder emails.

2. I assume this refers to all commits to release branch?

3. What is 'major code change'. Will wholesale merge of Boost.Build count
as one (though I'm not away of any disturbing changes on trunk).

4. Would it be possible to move both deadlines over the weekend to Apr 6
and Apr 13 respectively? I'm sure many developers have more spare time
on weekend, so it will make it easier to complete changes. I, in particular,
have some changes in pipeline to make building Boost less confusing for
newcomers, and certainly will appreciate having that weekend of Apr 11-12.

Thanks,
Volodya