Subject: Re: [boost] Default variants on windows
From: Carlo Medas (carlomedas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-08 09:45:27

Dear Volodya,
as a Windows (and Linux and Mac) developer using boost both from
VisualStudio IDE and from autogenerated makefiles of Cmake, I would suggest
to either keep it as it is, although MSVC by default opens
projects/solutions in debug mode.

In other case I would suggest to add also debug mt variants; but building
all variants not only takes ages, but also takes a very huge amount of disk
space.

Kind regards,

Carlo Medas