Subject: Re: [boost] [1.39.0] How to know the dependent lib's
From: Max (more4less_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-04 09:02:41

> Please do not ask questions by replying to an unrelated email.

That's terrible! How do you know I was asking questions by replying
to an unrelated email? Yes. I was replying an unrelated email as a basis,
but I believe I have changed all of the unrelated information to those
related.

How do you do that? :-)

> > I'm migrating from 1.38 to 1.39. When building my program,
> > I got an link error like this:
> >
> > LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
> > 'libboost_thread-vc90-mt-1_38.lib'
>
> Your program appears to auto-link to 1.38.
>
> > I've set the correct include path and lib path for the IDE. And I've
> > confirmed that
> >
> > - there's no items in the "Additional Dependendies" in the Liker section
of
> > the
> > project properties dialog.
> > - I've not introduced lib dependendies via #pragma lib directives.
> >
> > And it's a small program, mainly depends on boost and CGAL.
> >
> > I have also rebuilt all of the CGAL lib's with boost 1.39.0.
> >
> > I just cannot how the program depends, directly or indirectly, on
> > libboost_thread-vc90-mt-1_38.lib.
>
> Have you cleaned every single object files that compise your application.
> Are you sure you don't have include paths still pointing at 1.38?

Yes, I've also double checked this aspect.

> - Volodya

Thanks for your reply.

B/Rgds
Max