Subject: [boost] [property_tree] Files with tab and min/max issues
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-21 10:26:17

(reposting this because it was part of a previous thread that
property_tree maintainers may not have been following)

Is libs/property_tree/detail/pugxml.hpp third-party code? It has several
min/max and tab issues, but I did not fix them because it appeared to be
outside code that we should not change. Should I fix the issues anyway?

Also, the following two files had tabs within test input strings. I do
not know if they were intentional. If so, I should probably change them
to \t, and if not, they should become spaces. What do you want me to do
with them?

libs/property_tree/test/test_json_parser.cpp
libs/property_tree/test/xml_parser_test_data.hpp

-- Jeremiah Willcock