Subject: Re: [boost] trunk vs release
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-21 17:20:13

2009/5/21 troy d. straszheim <troy_at_[hidden]>:

> Hm, that svn command isn't very helpful and runs for ~5 minutes.  I'm seeing
> about 160k lines total changed in actual code (.cpp, .ipp, .hpp).  Full
> report in case anybody is interested:
>
>  http://sodium.resophonic.com/trunk_vs_release.txt

I had a look through a some of these changes. A lot of them are pretty
new and will probably get merged soon anyway. Some seemed to be
oversights, so I filed a few tickets. A couple of libraries had some
changes from last year that haven't been merged, but their regression
tests weren't looking that great so they're probably not ready for
release. But hopefully they'll get picked up again.

Daniel