Subject: Re: [boost] The Boost Bug Sprint is coming!!
From: Sohail Somani (sohail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-26 01:41:17

Marshall Clow wrote:
> Every day during the bug sprint, I'll post the # of tickets
> modified/closed/opened on the previous day, as well as the total number
> of open tickets.
>
> --------- Sign-up sheet --------
> The following people have committed to participate in the bug sprint.
> Please add you name here, along with what you can do.
> 1) Marshall Clow (coordination, Mac OS X characterization)
> 2) Beman Dawes (filesystem, system, timer)
> 3) Doug Gregor (function, graph, logic, mpi, numeric, property_map,
> signals)

Hi Marshall,

I'd like to be part of this as well.

I was trying to see what kind of issues there were for the libraries I
was interested in but Trac is really slow. Is that normal?

You can put me down for patches for g++ 4.2.4. I was looking at
serialization, threads, python & bjam if that is of any interest.

--
Sohail Somani
http://uint32t.blogspot.com