Subject: Re: [boost] Change to documentation writing guidelines
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-03 19:06:01

2009/6/1 Stewart, Robert <Robert.Stewart_at_[hidden]>:

> The introduction is not a good place to document content requirements.  I suggest something like the following:
[snip]

Yeah, you're probably right. I was trying to change as little as
possible but what your version works well. I've added it here:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/53611

I thought that your second paragraph seemed to mainly apply to the
first section of the document, so I moved it into that section, and
tried to give a slightly better idea of how it relates to the next
section. I also put back in the section of the standard that it's
taken from as I think that's important.

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/53612

Does that seem sensible?

Any other suggestions are very welcome. The lasted version in trunk
can be seen at:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/more/writingdoc/structure.html

Daniel