Subject: Re: [boost] boost::directx?
From: Maik Beckmann (beckmann.maik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-09 09:43:56

Christian Schladetsch schrieb am Dienstag 09 Juni 2009 um 15:26:
> Hi Maik,
>
> To what version of spirit are you refer to, 1.x or 2.x?
>

> Unless either version uses a runtime interpreter, it doesn't matter.

Regardless of having a "runtime interpreter"...

What I get from your answer is you are not a user of either version,
especially not spirit2.x which provides what you talked about.

As Hartmut and Joel pointed out, do not spread false information about things
you don't use/know.

Christian, an attitude like yours is poison for a community. If you continue
to attack before arguing you'll most likely not place any code, no matter how
good it is.

--Maik