Subject: Re: [boost] [candidate bloom_filter] nitpick
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-15 04:33:29

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Dean Michael
Berris<mikhailberis_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 1:16 AM, JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ<joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> Note the "s" in "bloom_filters", following the naming guidelines at:
>>

>> http://www.boost.org/development/requirements.html#Naming_consistency
>>

> Right, let me get to this now. :-)

And it's done as of Rev. 53928 of the Sandbox.

I've also moved the implementations into its own namespace
(bloom_filters) and just pulled in the names to the `boost` namespace
via using directives.

Thanks again, and I hope this helps!

--
Dean Michael Berris | Software Engineer, Friendster, Inc.
blog.cplusplus-soup.com | twitter.com/mikhailberis |