Subject: Re: [boost] [candidate bloom_filter] nitpick
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-15 04:22:09

Hi Joaquin,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 1:16 AM, JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ<joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> I see that internals.hpp declares the following:

[snip]

> boost::detail should not be used for internals of a
>
> specific library.

Right, I was thinking about this and I was thinking of moving it into
its own namespace.

> The custom is to do it like this:
>

> namespace boost{
>
> namespace bloom_filters{
>
> namespace detail{
>
> // you might want to rename to just "internals"
>
> // as the qualified name is sufficiently informative
>
> template <class Input, class BitSet>
> class bloom_filter_internals {...}; }
>
> }
>
> }

This makes sense. I'll get to this now.

> Note the "s" in "bloom_filters", following the naming guidelines at:
>

> http://www.boost.org/development/requirements.html#Naming_consistency

Right, let me get to this now. :-)

Thanks for the nitpick! :-D

--
Dean Michael Berris | Software Engineer, Friendster, Inc.
blog.cplusplus-soup.com | twitter.com/mikhailberis |