Subject: Re: [boost] Interest check: Boost.Mock
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-18 22:11:55

on Wed Jun 10 2009, Peter Bindels <dascandy-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/6/10 John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]>
>
>> Are there docs for Hippo Mocks we can all look at?
>>

> Of course, I forgot to add them.
>
> There is a tutorial for using it at:
> http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/hippomocks/Tutorial_3_0
>
> There is a preliminary (and incomplete) list of supported compilers and
> systems at:
> http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/hippomocks/SupportedCompilerOrProcessorCombinations

Hi Peter,

This looks like an interesting piece of work. It would however need
much more complete documentation in order to become a Boost library, and
would probably also need more complete documentation in order to fare
well in a review. I encourage you to have it reviewed and do what's
required to have it accepted!

Cheers,

--
Dave Abrahams