Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Plot? - Scalable Vector Graphics
From: Mika Heiskanen (mika.heiskanen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-30 12:54:48

AFAIK AGG development has not been active since the license was switched to
GPL in v2.5 about the same time Maxim joined a company working in the same
field. The future status of the library was questionable in 2007 when this
happened, and now googling back it seems like what everyone feared happened.
In hindsight it looks like the Mozilla crew made the right decision when they
decided to use Cairo instead of AGG.

--> Mika Heiskanen