Subject: Re: [boost] Please Help: Experienced very bad performance withMulti-index
From: Jarolin, Robert (Robert.Jarolin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-31 14:22:29

Ok. I thought there was some options to specify for boost that removed any and all non-release related settings. If not, then we are probably fine with our current test and release based settings.

I was hoping that there was some ability to specify your own hashing function to be called for each hash. Add to that, I was hoping that the supplied hash function was given the ability to return some BOOST defined value like DO_NOT_HASH that would tell boost not to hash that value in the entry when building its table info. That would be ideal, but if that (or something similar) is not possible, then I guess my compromise is the way for me to go.

Again, thanks.