Subject: [boost] [type_traits] is_less_comparable
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-07 15:57:28

Hi,

One year ago, I added to the sandbox the following type_traits:
- is_equal_to_comparable,
- is_greater_comparable,
- is_greater_equal_comparable,
- is_less_comparable,
- is_less_equal_comparable,
- is_not_equal_to_comparable

They allow to check if type T can be compared, i.e. if operator==, >,
>=, <, <=, !=(T&, T&) exist.
At that time, I could not build the documentation so the addition has
never been reviewed.

I have now a larger hard disk which allows me to have a virtual
machine running linux (ubuntu). I would like to check if my
documentation addition is OK, therefore could you tell me how I can
compile .qbk files?
Then, I would like to submit the addition for a review and future
inclusion in a boost release; what is the procedure?

Regards,

Frédéric