Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] is_less_comparable
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-08 04:18:27

> One year ago, I added to the sandbox the following type_traits:
> - is_equal_to_comparable,
> - is_greater_comparable,
> - is_greater_equal_comparable,
> - is_less_comparable,
> - is_less_equal_comparable,
> - is_not_equal_to_comparable
>
> They allow to check if type T can be compared, i.e. if operator==, >,
>>=, <, <=, !=(T&, T&) exist.
> At that time, I could not build the documentation so the addition has
> never been reviewed.
>
> I have now a larger hard disk which allows me to have a virtual
> machine running linux (ubuntu). I would like to check if my
> documentation addition is OK, therefore could you tell me how I can
> compile .qbk files?

Try this page:
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostDocs/GettingStarted for an
overview of setting up the toolchain on Windows or Linux, and for how to
check that it's working correctly.

Then cd into libs/type_traits/doc and do a:

bjam

There may be some complications building in the sandbox rather than the
Trunk but ping me if that's the case.

> Then, I would like to submit the addition for a review and future
> inclusion in a boost release; what is the procedure?

Just ask :-)

It helps if the docs are readily viewable over the web though.

Welcome back and thanks for not forgetting about these!

John.