Subject: Re: [boost] [1.40.0] Beta 1 release candidate available
From: Francesco Guerrieri (f.guerrieri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-12 19:12:41

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Vladimir Prus<vladimir_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Francesco Guerrieri wrote:
>> The last line of the log are the following:
>> ...failed updating 6 targets...
>> ...skipped 22 targets...
>> ...updated 2199 targets...
>
> Hmm. Can you run the same command again, and post the error messages?
> It seems like some libraries does not work with msvc 10.0.

Sure, I have attached in a txt the 6 failed targets. If needed I have
the complete log, of course.
They refer to the program_options and signals libraries.

> Hmm, why do you actually need that? What docs are you reading? I think the
> procedure involving run.py does not use those tools at all.
>
> Thanks,
> Volodya

Last time that I installed under Windows I started from the boostpro
package so it was the first time that I followed those instructions. I
found them in boost-windows-2009-08-11\tools\regression\doc\library_status.html,
linked from boost-windows-2009-08-11\tools\regression\doc\index.html
(under Library Status). Sorry for the confusion that I unwillingly
arose by using those: as I said, they were slighly out of sync with my
actual paths.

I will go with run.py and will let you know.

Francesco