Subject: Re: [boost] [1.40] Beta build of PDF docs available.
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-23 06:09:07

2009/8/22 John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]>:

> The problem appears to be that doxygen is never invoked to generate the XML
> files.  This applies even if I invoke those targets directly, for example:
>
> $ bjam gcc-mw4 -a date_time_autodoc -d2

Try:

$ bjam date_time_autodoc.xml

But I think you're right, I had these files for tribool and date_time
because they're generated when building the combined documentation,
and they're not under bin.v2 so I hadn't deleted them. I've added
dependencies to the standalone documentation targets in these
libraries' jamfiles. Can you try in trunk?

This is probably a bug in boost build as it normally builds all the
targets in a jamfile, and you don't normally pass the name of the file
as a target.

Daniel