Subject: Re: [boost] [persistence] interface overview
From: DE (satan66613_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-23 08:07:01

on 23.08.2009 at 14:53
 Stefan Strasser wrote :

> A while ago, I proposed a persistence library and there was some interest.

> Since then, the prototype has evolved into a feature-complete, reasonably
> optimized, implementation. Here's a quick recap of what the library is
> supposed to do:
> [text here]
> ---------
> there is no complete documentation yet, but I've written an overview of the
> library interface, which can be found here:
> http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=overview.html&directory=persistence&
next time try documenting code you are writnig in a 'special' way so
an autogeneration tool can 'write' docs for you (e.g. doxygen)
believe me, your effort of learning to write comments in a bit special
way will cover all the effort of (re)writng docs every time the code
changes
besides the code becomes fully selfdocumented
just try it, i think you won't regret it anyway

--
Pavel