Subject: Re: [boost] [filesystem] Compatibility with STLPort
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-30 15:49:01

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've created ticket #3241 some time ago, with a patch attached. It's about
> Boost.Filesystem compatibility with STLPort expression templates feature.
>
> So far no activity has appeared on it, although the fix is trivial. Is it
> OK if I go ahead and commit the patch?
>
> PS: Ticket URL is https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/3241

Unless I'm missing something, the code being replaced would be perfectly
valid with a conforming implementation of the standard library, and only
causes a problem because STLPort isn't conforming. Thus I'd rather use an
#ifdef so that the replacement only applies to STLPort.

Is this something STLPort intends to fix, by the way?

--Beman