Subject: Re: [boost] optional<optional<T>>
From: joel (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-03 07:14:45

OvermindDL1 wrote:
> In D a template is !() unlike in C++ where it is <>. I personally
> like <> better since I am used to it, but !() is certainly easier to
> parse and is unambiguous...
> But yes, that regex is completely lowered to pure D code at compile
> time, ala Boost.Xpressive's static regex parser.
>
> D really does mix in a lot of LISP's power into a C++ syntax (not all
> of LISP's power, but it gets *REALLY* close)
Same here, I'm really enticed to jump into the D bandwagon. Alas lack of
proper std and industrial support makes it awkward for me to use :(

even more off topic:
Andrei, anyway random dev. can particiapte to D's development ?

Joel Falcou - Assistant Professor
PARALL Team - LRI - Universite Paris Sud XI
Tel : (+33)1 69 15 66 35