Subject: Re: [boost] [rdb] Uploaded 0.0.07
From: Alp Mestan (alp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-24 18:16:39

Such a thing can be targetted only once rdb will be able to build and query
on a large set of the SQL norm in an easy to use DSEL. Before that, no
expert of RDBMS would be willing to help on such tasks, since I don't think
pure Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc experts are also C++ experts and Boost
Developers at the same time (correct me if I'm wrong, though).