Subject: [boost] Looking for a name for a Subjet-Entity-Role library
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-04 17:37:59

Hi,

I'm developing a library based on the Object Role pattern. The library use the following concepts: Entity, Role, Subject, Cloture. Its main goal is to help on subjetive programming. I was started to name this library SER (for Subject-Entity-Role).

Next follows some Entity-Role-Subject declarations

class Person : public entity<Person> {...};
template <typename Base>
class PersonRoleTmpl : public basic_role<Person, Base> {...};
class PersonRole : public PersonRoleTmpl<> {...};class Employee : public role<Employee,PersonRole> {...};
class Salesman : public Employee {...};
class Developer : public Employee {...};
class Manager : public Employee {...};
class Guarantor : public role<Customer, PersonRole> {...};
class Customer : public role<Customer, PersonRoleTmpl<entity<Customer> > > {...};
class CustomerRole : public basic_role<Customer> {...};
class Borrower : public role<Borrower, CustomerRole> {...};
class Investor : public role<Investor, CustomerRole> {...};

class CustomerAndEmployee : public subject<Person, roles<Customer,Employee> > {
};

Any sugestions for the name of the library, 'Subjetive', 'SER'?
Best,
Vicente Juan Botet Escribá