Subject: Re: [boost] [spirit] Support for one-pass iterators?
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-18 12:01:30

> 2009/10/18 Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]>:
> >
> > Is there a tool in Boost.Spirit that would provide content buffering
> during
> > the parse? If not, what can be suggested to solve this problem?
> >

> http://www.boost.org/libs/spirit/classic/doc/multi_pass.html

I'd suggest using the multi_pass implementation from the upcoming Spirit
V2.1 (to be released with Boost V1.41). This implementation is faster, the
iterators have a smaller footprint, and it is the version being maintained
for the time being (docs are here:
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/spirit/doc/html/spirit/support/mul
ti_pass.html).

Generally, I would like to encourage everybody thinking of starting a new
project using Spirit to switch to the new version as it is a major step
towards better usability, speed, functionality, etc.

Regards Hartmut

Meet me at BoostCon
http://boostcon.com