Subject: Re: [boost] Time for another bug sprint (after 1.41 ships)?
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-01 12:53:38

On Nov 1, 2009, at 9:05 AM, troy d. straszheim wrote:
> John Maddock wrote:
>> Good idea - but here's another suggestion - it would be great if
>> someone could do an audit of release and trunk branches and see
>> what hasn't been merged but should have been. I get the impression
>> that some folks have committed fixes to Trunk and then forgotten
>> all about them :-(
>
> A quick diff shows:
>
> 1336 files changed, 28506 insertions(+), 66896 deletions(-)
>
> A file by file summary is here:
>
> http://sodium.resophonic.com/boost/diffstat.txt
>
> Whitespace insensitive full diff here:
>
> http://sodium.resophonic.com/boost/difffull-ignoring-whitespace.txt
>
> Whitespace sensitive version:
>
> http://sodium.resophonic.com/boost/difffull-including-whitespace.txt

This is a great idea!

Of course, it needs some organization ;-)
I'm thinking that it could be something like the inspection report,
with summary counts by folder and/or library.

I'm pretty busy at work for the next week; if no one has tackled this
by next weekend, I'll take a swing at it.

-- Marshall