Subject: Re: [boost] Time for another bug sprint (after 1.41 ships)?
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-01 12:05:38

John Maddock wrote:

> Good idea - but here's another suggestion - it would be great if someone
> could do an audit of release and trunk branches and see what hasn't been
> merged but should have been. I get the impression that some folks have
> committed fixes to Trunk and then forgotten all about them :-(

A quick diff shows:

A file by file summary is here:

   http://sodium.resophonic.com/boost/diffstat.txt

Whitespace insensitive full diff here:

   http://sodium.resophonic.com/boost/difffull-ignoring-whitespace.txt

Whitespace sensitive version:

   http://sodium.resophonic.com/boost/difffull-including-whitespace.txt

Hopefully this is helpful. I've tried to generate reports like this
with svn and have been consistently unsuccessful, as the network tends
to time out before the diff has completed.

-t