Subject: Re: [boost] Introduction of numeric_adaptor
From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-02 18:32:29

> This looks like a good idea, but how does it compare to the thin wrappers
> for NTL and mpfr/gmp in boost/math/bindings ?   Unfortunately for many
> applications, we really need a complete std libm implementation: the
> Boost.Math binding get close to that, how about these?

Yep I remember now that you had talked about that already last time we
mentioned our work, I completely forgot to look at Boost.Math bindings
since then. However I don't find any real documentation about what it
is exactly (rationale + use case(s)). If the purpose is the same as
our work, there would be no problem to migrate our work into your (add
CLN for instance).

Bruno