Subject: Re: [boost] [1.41.0] Still confused by regression testing "release" branch summary and unresolved issues
From: Richard Webb (richard.webb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-09 10:05:51

Phil Richards <news <at> derived-software.ltd.uk> writes:

> It certainly looks out of date with regards the release note for 1.41.0.
>
> It looks to me as if all the compilers listed on the current
> summary.html for the release are "primary platforms", and I don't
> understand, therefore, why they aren't all highlighted in bold, and why
> they don't appear on the "unresolved issues" page.

The explicit-failures-markup.xml on the release branch lists the following
compilers as 'required' :

acc
darwin-4.0.1
gcc-4.1.2_sunos_i86pc
gcc-4.1.3_linux
gcc-4.2.1
gcc-4.2.1_hpux_ia64
gcc-4.2.1_linux_x86_64
intel-linux-9.0
intel-vc8-win-10.0
intel-win-10.0
msvc-7.1
msvc-8.0
msvc-8.0_64

Which is a bit out of step with the compilers that are actually being tested on
that branch. Looks like it would be usefull to reconsider this list.