Subject: Re: [boost] Status of Comeau toolset for upcoming 1.41.0
From: strasser_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-11-12 15:17:30

Zitat von Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]>:

> Emil Dotchevski wrote:
> And that's exactly the matter of my question, because I found it myself
> current trunk does not compile using recent Comeau C/C++ on Linux.
>
> I hope to try again and provide reports and, hopefully, patches
> but I'm not an expert user of Comeau C/C++ compiler.
> Thus, I'm looking for a kind of mentoring soul around :-)

you may find that that soul within comeau.
they have fast and good email support, provided not by a sales rep but
by people who know C++ and the compiler.
iirc I once asked them a question about comeau support for C99
variadic macros and I got a competent answer.
if you mention that you work on boost for comeau they`ll probably be
even more supportive.