Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] GGL review starts today, November 5th
From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-14 05:19:59

Hi Stefan,

> struct my_point{
>  typedef point_tag tag;
>  typedef mpl::int_<2> dimension;
>  typedef double coordinate_type;
>  typedef cs::cartesian coordinate_system;
>  //accessors here, haven't lookup up how those are implemented
> };
>
> I do consider this better than the macro, even in this case.

Personally I don't but I guess it's a matter of taste.

A private discussion shew that there might not be unanimity about
those macros internally as well. So we might decide to make the
existence of the 2 ways clearer in the docs (I mean: manual and macro
registration) rather than focusing on the macro way. However I don't
think we will go for the third way you propose - 3 ways to do would be
a bit confusing to the reader. Does that make sense to you?

Regards
Bruno