Subject: Re: [boost] [GGL] Some bits missing from Doxygen docs?
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-15 16:54:44

Hi Phil, Jonathan,

>> I see a page that says "This is the complete list of members for
>> ggl::linear_ring< P, V, ClockWise, A >, including all inherited members.",
>> and is then entirely empty.
>>
>> Is this what other people see? Maybe it is something odd with my browser.
>>

> This is also what I see. However, looking at the class definition
> reveals an empty class (other than what may be inherited from V):

Sure, it is empty. I agree that the documentation is looking strange
then, but this is how it is implemented. A linestring of points is just:
a vector of points. A linear ring is just: a vector of points. This
both if using default parameter, you can use a deque as well, and set
orientation, etc.

The traits classes take care that the library sees the necessary
difference between a plain vector, a linestring and a linear ring.

Regards, Barend