Subject: Re: [boost] Updating the Boost Review Process Was: [GGL] Bost.Polygon (GTL) vs GGL - rationale
From: Jose (jmalv04_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-19 08:34:30

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Thomas Klimpel
<Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Joachim Faulhaber wrote:
>> what you are saying here is pretty fierce. I doubt very much that it
>> is wise to do such statements on the list. From your wording one can
>> get the impression that you have been blackmailed.
>
> I don't think it is wise to make any statements in this thread. All these bad and unjustified attacks against Lucanus Simonson and Fernando Cacciola, intermixed with short excuses and continued attacks. (The attacks come from Jose, not Bahrend, just to be clear here.)

Hi Thomas, I apologized for some bad wordings on my side.
Questioning the process is not an attack.

I think I am more interested in your objective viewpoint (which is
kind of hard to do in this thread), but you already provided it in
your reply to me before and it was useful.