Subject: Re: [boost] Core libraries should separated from experimentallibraries
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-25 10:07:55

Scott McMurray wrote:
> Thomas Klimpel wrote:
> > To me, this sounds like
> > https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/LibrariesUnderConstruction
>
> Any page that requires I add an SSL exception to my browser is not
> "accessible and usable".

Is this the only complaint you have with respect to this side, or will you come up with the next complaint after somebody spend some days work to solve this SSL issue?

After all, this was a discussion about content, not about a specific technical problem that man be important or not, but seems to distract from the main points of the discussion at the moment. Could we just assume that it may be possible to solve this specific technical issue, if it is really important?

Regards,
Thomas