Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Integer makeover
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-26 10:07:33

So does this mean that a release using a zip from Sourceforge will display OK.

The symbols used above are trivial and not important, but does it mean that some more significant symbols like math and greek say will not display right?

I don't remember this being a problem with the Math development, but perhaps we never used SVN to move html files?

Not a problem with pdf I presume.

Or should we use a different way of specifying symbols to avoid this?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse