Subject: Re: [boost] warning policy issue
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-27 11:24:38

Behalf Of
> Vicente Botet Escriba
> Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 3:52 PM
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [boost] warning policy issue

> what do you think if, in addition to setting up the Maintenace Guidelines
> wiki page, we setup some test that proves these guides really work?

I'm not clear how you could cover more than the obvious cases.

Most of these suggestions I've drawn from actual code examples, giving some sort
of assurance that they work.

We should also get feedback if they are found deficient - as in the example
starting this thread, that gives more assurance.

If you are volunteering, be my guest ... ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse