Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] Removing LEDA adaptors from Boost.Graph
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-27 12:17:39

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009, Sandeep Gupta wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Jeremiah Willcock <jewillco_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Are there any users who are using the LEDA interfaces to Boost.Graph? There are several tickets filed against them but the tickets are all
> years old.  Is it safe to remove them?  Do they need a deprecation period first?
>
> Hi Jeremiah,
>  I would be using LEDA adapters. I can help starting January to maintain it. But I doubt apart from me if anyone else would be using it.

Could you please take a look at bugs 373, 375, and 1326
(https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/373 and
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/375 and
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1326) and see if there is anything
there that is easy to fix? I do not have LEDA, but any patches for those
bugs would be appreciated, especially during the bug sprint. Thank you.

-- Jeremiah Willcock