Subject: Re: [boost] [function] Using boost::function when rttiisnot available
From: Domagoj Saric (dsaritz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-27 15:25:05

"Domagoj Saric" <dsaritz_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> i do actually have a dusty msvc++ 8.0 sp1 installation (do you have all the
> patches installed on your installation) on a different computer...so if i get
> the time i'll test my code on it today and see what i can do...

...so i tested with msvc++ 8.0 sp1 and it compiled without warnings or
errors...hmm...
...but it did failed to link because of a compiler/linker bug...i managed to
fix it with a workaround and uploaded a new version to the boost vault...

--
 "That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most
important of all the lessons of history."