Subject: Re: [boost] [function] Using boost::function when rtti is not available
From: David Genest (david.genest_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-02 16:22:20

Sorry for the late response...

> ...so i tested with msvc++ 8.0 sp1 and it compiled without warnings or
> errors...hmm...

Yes, I am not having trouble on win32 either. The BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT fails with the Xbox 360 compiler and on SN System compiler (PS3).

> ...but it did failed to link because of a compiler/linker bug...i
> managed to
> fix it with a workaround and uploaded a new version to the boost
> vault...

I got the latest version and there are still problems. Is there a chance that STATIC_ASSERT does not behave well with the xbox 360 version of the compiler ? How would I check this ?