Subject: Re: [boost] boost::serialization, binary archive contents
From: Dan (dan.t_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-28 23:35:44

Thanks for both of your replys. Please excuse my late reply, work has
finished for the year and the ISP at home is messing around (been without
internet for over a month!). Im posting this from a internet cafe so my i
may not be able to reply frequently.

Yes i did insure that std::ios::binary was specified for the archive.

I cant remeber if i posted this in my previous message (and am not sure
how to check) however, I did more testing and managed to get a simple
binary archive example to work for a particular image. Without changing
the code, apart from making it load a different image, caused it to then
throw the exception.

I will try to post an example that shows the issue at some point.

Other than the std::ios::binary is there any other differences required
between the text and binary archives?