Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost 1.41: list_of] Boost compliation error, > Sun Studio 11 using standard C++ lib
From: Stefan Teleman (stefan.teleman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-03 20:52:19

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 20:12, Rob Riggs <rob_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Stefan, I believe my post is quite well informed.

It is not. I have already said so once. I am not going to engage in
some silly tit-for-tat with you.

I will only address one paragraph from your latest post, below. The
rest of it isn't worth my time.

> I notice you did not post this from your sun.com account.  Do you still
> speak for Sun?

I never speak for Sun. I am not a Sun Microsystems spokesperson.

if you are seeking Sun's official position on any topic of interest,
please contact Sun's Public Relations office.

I presume you are impertinently inquiring about my employment status
with Sun. The answer is yes, I am still employed at Sun. It is not
clear to me how my employment status is any of your business, or how
it is relevant to Boost.

--Stefan

--
Stefan Teleman