Subject: Re: [boost] [uuid] status?
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-12 11:14:47

Andy Tompkins wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been waiting for the release managers to give the go ahead. Did
> I miss the message? I apologize if I did. I would not be able to merge
> today until late tonight (after 10:30pm). Should I merge?

I believe this is what I saw:

> I updated the documentation (added the markup - thank you, and
> reorganized). I also marked all the tests on a few platforms as
> expected failures (I hope I did it right).

        It looks good to me.

And previously, Daniel said the only remaining item to check is documentation.

So, it seems that everything is in order, and given that test results on
trunk have a single failure, on sun-5.10, which is not a release platform, I'd
say yes, please merge.

- Volodya