Subject: Re: [boost] [uuid] status?
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-12 13:29:27

On Jan 12, 2010, at 8:14 AM, Vladimir Prus wrote:

> Andy Tompkins wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have been waiting for the release managers to give the go ahead. Did
>> I miss the message? I apologize if I did. I would not be able to merge
>> today until late tonight (after 10:30pm). Should I merge?
>
> I believe this is what I saw:
>
> > I updated the documentation (added the markup - thank you, and
> > reorganized). I also marked all the tests on a few platforms as
> > expected failures (I hope I did it right).
>
> It looks good to me.
>
> And previously, Daniel said the only remaining item to check is documentation.
>
> So, it seems that everything is in order, and given that test results on
> trunk have a single failure, on sun-5.10, which is not a release platform, I'd
> say yes, please merge.

Andy -- when you merge, be sure to merge
        libs/libraries.htm
        libs/maintainers.txt

as well, since they have the notices about the UUID library, and that you are the maintainer. ;-)

here are the diffs, in case anyone is worried about exactly what has changed....

$ diff trunk/libs/maintainers.txt release/libs/maintainers.txt
92d91
< uuid Andy Tompkins <atompkins -at- fastmail.fm>

$ diff trunk/libs/libraries.htm release/libs/libraries.htm 306d305
< <li>uuid - A universally unique identifier, from Andy Tompkins.</li>
593d591
< <li>uuid - A universally unique identifier, from Andy Tompkins.</li>

-- Marshall