Subject: [boost] [release] files from previous releases (was: Re: [ Fusion ] Extra files in "release"?)
From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-12 20:27:07

Joel de Guzman wrote:
> Marshall Clow wrote:
>> Hey Joel --
>>
>> I noticed that there are a bunch of fusion files that only exist in
>> the release branch, and not in the trunk.
>> Is that on purpose?

Thanks for reporting!

Seems a "release procedure issue" to me; the trunk has apparently been
copied over an old release where those files were still present and needed.

Those files can be deleted from the release branch (gone from trunk
since February 09, last changes on Fusion in June 09).

I just read that the release branch is about to freeze so posting to
boost.devel for the Release Managers to join in. Also, there might be
similar issues for other libraries.

>> boost/fusion/functional/adapter/detail/pow2_explode.hpp
>> boost/fusion/functional/adapter/detail/pt_def.hpp
>> boost/fusion/functional/adapter/detail/pt_undef.hpp
>> boost/fusion/functional/adapter/unfused_generic.hpp
>> boost/fusion/functional/adapter/unfused_lvalue_args.hpp
>> boost/fusion/functional/adapter/unfused_rvalue_args.hpp
>> boost/fusion/functional/generation/make_unfused_generic.hpp
>> boost/fusion/functional/generation/make_unfused_lvalue_args.hpp
>> boost/fusion/functional/generation/make_unfused_rvalue_args.hpp
>>
>> libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion/functional/adapters/unfused_generic.html
>> libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion/functional/adapters/unfused_lvalue_args.html
>> libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion/functional/adapters/unfused_rvalue_args.html
>> libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion/functional/generation/functions/mk_unfused_genrc.html
>>
>> libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion/functional/generation/functions/mk_unfused_lvargs.html
>>
>> libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion/functional/generation/functions/mk_unfused_rvargs.html
>>
>> libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion/functional/generation/metafunctions/mk_unfused_genrc.html
>>
>> libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion/functional/generation/metafunctions/mk_unfused_lvargs.html
>>
>> libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion/functional/generation/metafunctions/mk_unfused_rvargs.html
>>
>> libs/fusion/test/functional/make_unfused_generic.cpp
>> libs/fusion/test/functional/make_unfused_lvalue_args.cpp
>> libs/fusion/test/functional/make_unfused_rvalue_args.cpp
>> libs/fusion/test/functional/unfused_generic.cpp
>> libs/fusion/test/functional/unfused_lvalue_args.cpp
>> libs/fusion/test/functional/unfused_rvalue_args.cpp

Regards,
Tobias