Subject: [boost] [interval containers (itl)] found review manager. New release on sourceforge
From: Joachim Faulhaber (afojgo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-18 06:23:39

Dear list!

I am pleased to announce that Hartmut Kaiser now supports my library
of interval containers as review manager. Although this was not
necessarily intended, the planned date for the review already found
it's way into the review schedule. But this is unofficial as long as
Hartmut has not done his announcement of the review period.

In preparation to the review I have done some improvements mainly
for documentation of the extended parts of the itl, so I have
uploaded a new release to the itl's project page on sourceforge
http://sourceforge.net/projects/itl/

There are a few corrections and additions to the quickbook docs
of the core library itl which is submitted for review:
http://herold-faulhaber.de/boost_itl/doc/libs/itl/doc/html/index.html

For the extended parts there is a doxygen generated documentation
http://www.herold-faulhaber.de/itl/index.html
that now also contains a commented example for a law based test
http://www.herold-faulhaber.de/itl/de__morgan_8cpp.html
for people how are interested how this works.

Any feed back, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Best regards
Joachim

Interval Template Library (ITL) | Boost.IntervalContainers
Availability:
Project page at sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/itl/
Boost Vault:
http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=Containers

Boost Quickbook documentation (corelibrary itl)
http://www.herold-faulhaber.de/boost_itl/doc/libs/itl/doc/html/index.html
Doxygen Documentation (extensions itl_xt, validate)
http://www.herold-faulhaber.de/itl/index.html

The name ITL is provisional and will probably be changed to
Boost.IntervalContainers after the review.