Subject: Re: [boost] [Polygon] Template error in CodeWarrior when attempting union on polygon_set_data
From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-21 12:17:41

Kef Schecter wrote:
> I hesitate to mark this as [Polygon] because the error message is in a
> different part of Boost. However, I have little idea what the actual
> cause of the problem is or what any of the relevant stuff even means,
> so
> I figure [Polygon] is as good as anything at the moment...
>
> As before, this is a custom version of CodeWarrior an embedded ARM
> system, so I have no idea how well it corresponds with other versions
> of CodeWarrior.

Please try polygon in standalone mode and define the BOOST_POLYGON_NO_DEPS macro. In order to use mpl and and or for SFINAE I had to pull in quite a lot of the mpl. My own implementation of these is enabled by the macro and if you see a compiler error with them I'll quickly be able to understand the problem. If you don't see a compiler error with the macro then I can come up with a new macro to exclude mpl dependency but still use enable_if and config.hpp.

> Here is a trivial program that illustrates the problem, using the
> BOOST_VERY_LITTLE_SFINAE patch from the last discussion here:
>
> #include <iostream>
> #define BOOST_VERY_LITTLE_SFINAE
#define BOOST_POLYGON_NO_DEPS