Subject: Re: [boost] [Polygon] Template error in CodeWarrior when attempting union on polygon_set_data
From: Kef Schecter (furrykef_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-21 23:18:33

> Please try polygon in standalone mode
I have to admit I'm not sure what you mean by "standalone mode", unless
you mean defining BOOST_POLYGON_NO_DEPS means "standalone mode". So I
did that and I get the same error, but at a different point now, in
boost/polygon/isotropy.hpp:

struct gtl_and : gtl_and_c<T::value, T2::value> {};

I forgot to mention last time that I also got a second error (with the
same message) here, in boost/utility/enable_if.hpp:

     template <class Cond, class T = void>
     struct enable_if : public enable_if_c<Cond::value, T> {};

This error still happens with the BOOST_POLYGON_NO_DEPS macro, with the
same code in boost/polygon/isotropy.hpp.

- Kef