Subject: Re: [boost] Are any of these bugs _really_ show stoppers?
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-24 13:30:29

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> There are 25 bugs in the Trac system which are marked as "showstopper".
> Are any of these really worth holding up the release for?
> (and if not, should we reclassify these bugs?)
>
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/29

3325 Limited support for mapping regions to specific addresses in Linux

Defect 3325 - The impact of this defect is that I need to patch
Boost.Interprocess before I can successfully use it. The patch is very
simple indeed, hence it isn't a huge deal for me if it isn't fixed for 1.42.
However since the fix is so simple, perhaps we can get a fix in for 1.43. I
would be willing to send a patch if desired.

Regards,
Neil Groves